Summer is in full swing and that’s something to celebrate. Whether you’re looking for some 4th of July fireworks shows or just a fun outing for the family, Paul Anthony Homes has put together a list of events around Macomb County so you can get out and enjoy the beautiful weather this July!
- Festa Italiana in Sterling Heights – The Italian American Cultural Society is putting on the Festa Italiana from Friday, July 15th to Sunday July 17th in Freedom Hill County Park! The festival is free to attend and parking is $10. There will be musical variety shows for all ages, authentic Italian food, imported beer and wine, and children’s activities. There’s also an Italian America Idol contest a cannoli eating contest, as well as a Holy Mass on Sunday at 11:30 a.m.
- Bay Area Sports Show in New Baltimore – On July 22nd and July 23rd, stop by the Bay Area Sports Show at Burke Park for a couple days of outdoor fun! On Friday there will be a food truck rally, beer tents, and live music, as well as a vendor showcase. There’s a fishing tournament on Saturday, BBQ food, more live music, children’s activities like rock climbing, archery, and youth fishing, and a dinner for the tournament participants.
- Red, White and BOOM! In Ray, MI – Have a glass of wine and enjoy the Red, White and BOOM! 4th of July fireworks at Youngblood Vineyard! It’s sure to be a well-attended event, as last year over 1,200 guests came to watch the fireworks. The wine tasting pavilion will be open from noon to 9 p.m. where you can buy wine by the glass or bottle. Fireworks will begin between 9:30-9:45 p.m. and it’s free to attend!
- Clinton Township Fireworks – Head to the Clinton Township Civic Center on Wednesday, July 6th for an evening full of fun and Clinton Township Fireworks! Starting at 6:00 p.m. there will be family friendly activities to enjoy, then a concert from 8:30-10:00 p.m., followed by the fireworks show at 10:05 p.m. The event is free, and there will be food vendors available to purchase from.
- Blake’s Lavender Market in Armada – If you’re a fan of Blake’s Hard Cider and Blake’s Brewing, then you don’t want to miss Blake’s Lavender Market going on from July 15th to July 17th! There will be over 150 artisans offering their handmade products, free classes and speakers on things like aromatherapy, gardening, and natural wellness, a free children’s activity tent, U-pick lavender, fruits, and vegetables, and tons of lavender infused food and drinks. Parking is free, and children 12 & under get free admission.
Paul Anthony Homes | Expertly designed & built homes in Macomb County
All the exciting things to do this summer will be even more satisfying if you have a beautiful home to return to and relax in. Paul Anthony Homes has been designing and building new construction homes and neighborhoods all over Southeast Michigan for years. We know how to include everything an individual or family could need in their home, with an elegant finish you can be proud of. Plus, we make sure to put all of our neighborhoods in the perfect locations. You get the privacy you would expect in your home, while staying close to all of the fun in the areas surrounding it.
To learn more about our custom built homes, give us a call at (586) 786-7508 or send in an online contact form today!