Make the most out of summer by wrapping it up with some fun events throughout Macomb County! From fairs to shows to competitions, there are still a lot of events left this summer to give you the chance to enjoy the beautiful weather while we’ve still got it.
- Rockin’ Summer Night in Eastpointe (Aug. 2) – Kick off August in style at the Rockin’ Summer Night concert! The concert begins at 7:00 p.m., and there is plenty to do for the whole family. There will be food and craft vendors, a wine and beer tent, inflatables, interactive events, and even a youth home run derby!
- Bot Supremacy Battle Bots in New Baltimore (Aug. 6) – Looking for a unique and exciting event? Head to the New Baltimore Trade Center for Bot Supremacy! You can join as a spectator to watch these bots battle, or you can enter a bot of your own into the competition. Competitors can arrive from 8:30a.m. – 10:00 a.m., and doors are open to the public at 10:00 a.m.
- Sprint and Splash in Harrison Township (Aug. 13) – For those who want to get active and compete against other athletes, the Sprint and Splash at Lake St. Clair Metropark is perfect for you! There will be three races, a 5k run, a 2-mile paddle race, and a duathlon that is a combination of the two. You need to register before the day of the races. There will also be food and drinks available for spectators.
- 39th Annual Shelby Township Art Fair in Shelby Township (Aug. 13-14) – Check out what the local art talent has to offer at the 39th Annual Shelby Township Art Fair at River Bends Park! There will be tons of booths set up where you can appreciate and purchase handcrafted, locally made art. There will be a judged competition for 3 separate categories: Art Media, Craft Media, and Michigan Made Market.
- 150th Armada Fair in Armada (Aug. 15-21) – Come to the Armada Fairgrounds to take part in one of the longest running fairs in Michigan! The Armada Fair is a weeklong event that is packed with fun things to do, including a parade on the final day. There’s going to everything from live music to monster trucks to a demolition derby to a rodeo and more! Check out the full list of events throughout the week here.
Paul Anthony Homes | Beautiful custom made homes in Southeast Michigan
At Paul Anthony Homes, our motto is “If you can dream it, we can build it!” That’s our promise to you. Our experts in design and building can create the exact home that you’ve been dreaming of. If you are unsure about some aspects of your future home, you can use our expertise to learn what options you have available. We can give you new ideas based off of what you need, like, and the general aesthetic you want in your home.
Get in touch today to learn more about our custom home building process by calling (586) 786-7508 or sending in an online contact form!